Our senior school students are supported to pursue a WACE pathway that equips them with the knowledge and skills for success in further education, training or the workplace. Students have access to a range of educational and pastoral care support.
Our Academic Support Officers monitor individual student progress and offer expert advice on course selections, future career and further education and training opportunities. Each senior school student has individual aspirations and the supportive learning environment is focused on providing motivation for students to achieve their goals.
Our Student Services team ensure that Students have opportunities to participate in a range of extra curricular activities including sporting and social events. They are also encouraged to be active members of the community by offering their services to local charities and environmental groups.
Excursions, Incursions & Community Engagement
- School Ball
- Country Week
- Valedictory Ceremony
- International Food Festival
- Animal Booth Day Raising Money for K9 Dog Shelter
- University Partnership Programs Campus Visits
- University Partnership Programs Information workshops @ JTC
- Specialist ATAR Teachers Sunday Workshops
- Annual Curtin University Camp
- Academic support officers wrap around service for students to make sure students remain on track
- Mental Health Wellbeing Workshops, i.e.
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Pastor Care
- Heath Black Mental Health Workshop
- Safe Driving Workshops
- Avid Program Support
- Careers Expo Mandurah
- A wide range of program specific excursions based on areas of interest.
I like the challenge of finding a way to unlock a student’s natural desire to learn and achieve and I like working in an environment surrounded by like-minded teachers who want to achieve the same goal of providing students the opportunity to succeed.
Dimitrio Sidi, Mathematics Teacher